Saturday, May 2, 2009

blast from the past

Had a chat with one of my exes today, naalala ko kasi siya last night, when i got the chance to retrieved some of my old stuff. i saw the card he gave me. and medyo nagtutuksuhan kami nung nagkachat kami.. madaling pagusapan or balikan ung nakaraan coz wala naman kaming pinag awayan nung naghiwalay kami.
i must admit he's my frist kiss, as in met him in college, broke up with my bf then (who is my hs friend) in favor ofhim.. but no regrets.
what he had is something we really treasure till the rest of our lives. the friendship and respect is still there.
im happy for him, now that he has family na, and im glad that everything is going on smoothly with him and his wife.
kakatuwa lang talaga na makausap ang taong naging bahagi ng iyong nakaran

No comments: