Friday, February 19, 2010

Personal : Feeling exhausted et al

I feel so low right now. as in super duper stressed out. Kumbaga sa cellphone battery, malolowabat na, and i need to recharge.
 
I'm not in the mood to work, don't even have the appetite to eat, all i want is to go home and take a nap. 

I don't know why I'm feeling like this, my mind is floating and i cant think of anything. Sabi nga ni nerissa nawawala na naman ako sa sarili ko. Lately, ganito ako and i really don't know why, ang guuuuuuuulo haaaaaays. Basta I feel so empty, alone and sad without any reason. 
 
My life is good (though not best), my love life is getting better (again not the best) pero okay na rin kesa sa dati.lol  Well, i think  i just miss him, yeah i miss him so much. I wish he's here right now to hold my hand and hug me tight so i will feel better. may ganun talaga hahahahah

I miss my old self, the jolly and ever lively gneth, but i guess talagang dumarating ang ganitong moment sa isang tao, yung ganitong pakiramdam, yung hindi mo maintindihan.

Or maybe i just need a good good rest. beach maybe? hmmmmm. (Gneth saka ka na magisip ng gastos heheheh
 
Sana April na. 



p.s wala pong relevance yung picture dito sa post ko naisip ko lang ilagay :)

2 comments:

The Lioness said...

i can so relate... HUGS to you!
what's up with April? I might be home din nun :-P ayieeee! missing you! mwah!

gneth said...

thanks kapatid! really? yipeeeeeee!

mag anawangin kasi kami ng april heheheh

hope to see soon kapatid! miss you too!