Monday, August 9, 2010

Photo blog: My first b&w photos

This is my first attempt in black & white. Although im just using a ordinary digital camera i really love taking pictures aside from the fact that im really a camwhore lol.

And last saturday and sunday, when we were in Puerto Galera i was able to took some photos of my sister and friend in black and white.

I really love b & w  photos (and sepia also) i find it classy. and since it was a really gloomy day in Puerto galera i decided to have some photos of it.


my sister Irene camwhoring lol



mga maninisid in Calapan Port



Irene, Moi and Doris one last photo before leaving Montenegro Ship





 Mangingisda




 one gloomy sunday in Puerto Galera




our ship




my friend Ely and Doris at the top of the ship



 Ayin pretending :D



 Ayin to wave : Habulin mo ko! :p

No comments: