Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Simple thought : Celebrating Vday

It's hearts week already, and i can smell love in the air. I know most couples are busy planning their date. Some would go out of town, some made a reservation on a fine-dining & romantic restaurant, some would just watch movie & some would just have a simple dinner at home. The streets would be busy again, expect heavy traffic heheheheh

I cant remember when was the last time, i go out on a date on vday. As in yung romantic date, i admit i dont usually go out on vday, since naranasan ko ng makipagsiksikan sa mall, at pumila ng pagkahaba haba sa mga restaurants, and i dont want to experienced those hassles again.

But of course if the romantic side of me ang masusunod, I want a simple but romantic dinner date. Like my bf would set up a table for two in a garden and he would cook for me, and will have champagne or wine and after that bahala na hihihih

I must admit i missed receiving flowers on this occasion.. hehehe magparinig daw ba lol

Anyway, happy heart's day everyone!
Hope you guys would enjoy this love day!
As for me, well i hope i can get a slot on Hug Palooza at EK ( http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2010/02/50-bloggers-invite-for-hug-palooza-at.htmlhug-a-palooza at enchanted kingdom) sana maisama ko na azrael hehehe

No comments: