Thursday, February 11, 2010

Personal : Self Motivation I need you

Yeah that's what I need right now, SELF MOTIVATION and SELF CONTROL.

Motivation in keeping fit, Control in staying away from negative vibes and vices :)

Since early last year, i was telling myself already that i need to stop smoking, then end of the year came (2009) and i told myself that starting January 2010 i will stop smoking, but as always i failed, though it lessen in to two and hopefully (keeping my fingers crossed) mid this year TOTALLY ZERO na. I want to try sana the electronic cigarette featured on tv, kaya lang its kinda expensive, so i really need all the powers for me to be able to stop smoking.

Oh btw, i also stopped drinking for two weeks hahahahha yeah you heard it right i havent been drinking for the past 2 weeks unlike before that i used to drink every other day lol, alcoholic? nah im just having a hard time sleeping.

And lastly, after so many months of thinking and planning finally, was able to go to the gym yesterday, worked out for almost an hour, cause me muscle pain agggh! Twice a week of working out, and once a week taeboo session haaaaaaaaays will all these stuff, i hope i will loose abit weight since im overweight. And for two weeks i havent eaten rice for dinner heheheh

And btw, im planning to take a slimming coffee next week. Will update you about it next week :)

Wish me luck!