Friday, December 19, 2008

27 years...... tanda ko na hahahaha

Im thankful to the Lord that He gave me 27 years... At sana more years pa hehehe ( Di naman ako mabait so di naman ako siguro kukunin agad niLord lols)

In 27 years of my life, a lot of things had happened...a lot of people come and go... a lot of trials came along my way..

Im thankful to the people, who touched my heart and who continuosly touching my heart and my life... to the people who made a big part in my life,salamat...

a lot of people had come and go....

mga taong minahal ko pero nawala, though meron pa ring mga naiwan...mga taong dumating at patuloy na dumarating...

sa mga taong nakasamaan ko ng loob, sa mga taong in someway had hurt me..

and at the same time nasaktan ko rin, salamat.. you guys made me a strong person and ive learned a lot from you...

a lot of memories...

good and bad....

good memories that i will cherish through the rest of my life..

and bad memories that made me who i am right now...

to my family, na laging nadiyan.. who loves me unconditionally... thank you

to roan, who loves me (sana ) thank you..

to my multiply friends and online buddies, who read all my emo blogs, mga nagtiyagang bumasa sa mga kadramahan at kalokohan ko sa buhay, thank you... marami man sa inyo ang di ko pa nakikita, but you guys already touched my life & my heart...

so yun....

taena 27 na ko hahahaha.... 4years from now wala na ko sa kalendaryo lolz

daming nagsasabi that im old na raw, so its about timeto have a family of my own, pero sabi ko nga i cant feel na 27 na ko at matanda na ko coz im still young at heart

ang daming kong gustong gawin sa mga susunod pang mga araw. and i know that God will lead me and guide me all the way...

happy beerday na lang to me!

saka na ang burger hahahaha

p.s sana payagan na kong mag undertime ni boss, coz im excited na to make ayos of my new home ( coño tone)...

No comments: